What is flash preloader?
Preloader is an animation or graphic progress indicator, which allows user to see the loading percentage of whole flash document. Usually loading animation is accompanied with numeric counting from 0% to 100%. See Demo
Why do you need preloader?
Preloader is needed to show that the website or image is being loaded in the background. Otherwise users do not have any visual indication of the loading progress and might think that website freezes, especially when having a slow connection or loading large resource.
Flash and Actionscript do offer a variety of methods to implement the preloader in your own flash application. At preloaderz.com we offer free and featured solution as Advanced Flash/Actionscript Preloader library classes.
This open source flash component allows implement preloader without a single line of Actionscript code.Moreover, using our flash preloader you may apply your own flash animation to indicate loading process. Our classes were tested and debugged to be effectively used in your flash development.
Free Advanced Flash/Actionscript Preloader classes library offer a number of useful features:
- preloader might be used as a component in design time. All you need to do is to drop one at the timeline of your flash document and set proper parameters
- preloader class can be created and used in Actionscript code
- user may use own flash loading animation, specifying it through parameter
- preloader can show progress of externally loaded images or swf files
- preloader dispatches ActionScript events, which you may simply handle and specify proper action when loading starts, loading in progress and loading is completed
- preloader can resize the loaded image automatically when it’s loaded
- user may play loading animation in two modes: progressive - animation is played according to the loading progress; and cyclic - simply looping any animation while loading is in progress
Why to write this everyday’s preloading task code yourself when there are featured and useful classes available just for free?
Try our free flash preloader right now and it will save you a lot of development time.